[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

New Telsa Coil Paper

Hi All,

	I have written a paper called "Modeled and Actual Voltage and Current
Waveforms within a Tesla Coil".  The paper is at:

www.peakpeak-dot-com/~terryf/tesla/experiments/experiments.html

	This paper discusses the author's computer modeling of a complete Tesla
coil system.  The model is presented along with the predicted voltage and
current waveforms.  The predicted results are compared to actual
measurements in a real Tesla coil for comparison.

	This paper has been over a year in the making.  It shows all of the
predicted and actual voltage and current waveforms in my research Tesla
coil.  As far as I know, this is the most comprehensive study that has ever
been done on a Tesla coil.  I put everything I had into this one :-)  It is
also available in MS Word 97 format at the above page for those that want
the nice printed version.

Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!!

	Terry Fritz
	terryf-at-verinet-dot-com