[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: unexperienced

In a message dated 12/20/98 6:51:46 PM Pacific Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

<<
 Original Poster: "Ross W. Overstreet" <ross-o-at-mindspring-dot-com>

 Welcome Sam,,
 I am 75% done with my 1st coil.  Here are the sources that I found most
 helpful...

Ross,  good research project, well done, good luck on your coil.

Chip and everyone on this list:

I don't remember how many posts I have seen like this but it has been many.
This list really is a great resource.  There must be a hundred or more coilers
active in this hobby that otherwise would not be without this list and all
those who contribute.  I joined this list in December of 1994 (I think) and
had my first coil up and running three months later.  I spend a part of every
day reading and sometimes responding to this list - and look forward to it.
Thanks to Chip Atkinson and everyone who has helped with this list, we all
have a means to share experiences, make big sparks and continue learning.  It
kind of makes you wonder what similar evolution is happening because of the
internet in other areas of life.  It must be bringing people together all over
the world to share common interests.

Just got to thinking about this and had to share it.  Merry Christmas to
everyone.

Ed Sonderman