[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Wire size

  Brian -

  There ia a graph showing secondary wire sizes vs power transformer wattage
(10 to 60000 watts)in my Tesla Coil Design Manual. There is also a graph
showing primary wire sizes vs power transformer wattage. There are a total
of 41 Graphs, Tables, and Schematics for Tesla coils in the Manual.

  John Couture