[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: unexperienced

Welcome Sam,,
I am 75% done with my 1st coil.  Here are the sources that I found most
helpful...

http://www.webring-dot-org/cgi-bin/webring?ring=TeslaRing&list
-  webring, try to look over most of them, tons of good ideas, lots of good
pics (120+ sites)

http://www.amasci-dot-com/tesla/tesla.html
 -  Bill Beaty Tesla Links and Files, more good stuff

And of course, this mailing list!!!

Sorry I didn't point to 1 specific site, but I haven't found one that is
100% comprehensive.  Take some time and do a lot of research.  Building a
good coil takes considerable $ and time.  Good research will save you both.
Good Luck!
Ross Overstreet <ross-o-at-mindspring-dot-com>
Huntington Beach, CA