[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: wire size

to: Brian

At this power level and with this output potential the PVC wire is a safer
bet.  You can run magnet wire but run the risk of damage with a strike.
The PVC wire isn't that much higher in rating at those potentials but will
tend to retard it if the toroid load is reasonably large.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net