[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

half a UK show thought

Chris, all, especially UK coilers.

We had a UK teslathon in Corby, Northamptonshire, ENGLAND last May,
I didn't know of a plan to have one in Scotland - and I wonder if the
confusion
has arisen because I'm a Church of Scotland minister, and we used my
church hall, St Ninian's Church of Scotland.

It confuses me too because about 75% of the population here is Scots,
and I usually forget that we're actually in the heart of England.

Details of that occassion and pictures can be found on my web page.

http://ourworld-dot-compuserve-dot-com/homepages/alansharp/

along with details of my conventional and solid state coils, and a
paper on theology and physics.

Regarding next years, I am willing to organise another one here,
or to help anyone else who would like to arrange one else where.
We had 30 people at the last one - the next one may be bigger so
we need a fair bit of room. we also need a hall which has
no vulnerable electronics, (alarms, amplifiers, central heating

If Chris or anyone else can get a hall let me know.

have fun,

Alan Sharp,
ministering to Scots exiles in England.