[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Slow Wave Helical Resonator Experiment

Hi Malcolm,

	About 1 out of 200 bursts interupted the gap at the primary current peak.
Everything must have hit just right to to this.  I didn't think I would be
able to stop the arc in mid cycle either.  There was lots of high frequency
present and the gap didn't like it but this very nice high speed gap
actually did it!  I just wish I was able to catch a better example than I
did.  I was sitting there trying to hit the stop button at just the right
time but it was very hard to catch that perfect screen...

	Terry