[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Slow Wave Helical Resonator Experiment

Terry, All,

The fact that no one is able to reproduce Corum's results really bothers
me.  I sure
hope I can reproduce thier ball lightning machine though!!  I'm deep into my
project. For those of you who dont know, I am building a Dual Secondary
Tesla coil
based on Corum & Corum's schematic for ball lightning generation.  One
primary and
two secondary coils placed inside it.  This is rather a monsterous
arrangement of
two secondaries measuring 84" slow wave helical resonator (notice
similarities) and
a smaller 64" coil.  My primary is undecided so far, but it probly will be
either a
racetrack design, or two primaries in series with the tank.  My tank cap is
.161
ufd, rather HUGE wouldnt ya say?  My RSG is a 'Bill Wysock' built 10 pole
running at
600 pps.  Remember everyone, my launch date is NEXT MONTH!!! (cross your
fingers--well for me, that would be all nine of them.... ;-)

http://members.aol-dot-com/cabbott  details my work.