[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Coil design questions.

Thanks to all for the great info regarding primary coil design.  Having
built my
first TC over 35 years ago (jr high school) from a Popular Electronics or
Science
article - and clearly not knowing what I was doing, I've had an urge - ever
since
- to build another.  I've just finished the secondary.    This has proven
to be an
extremely informative web site.  Thanks again.
Larry

Tesla List wrote:

> Original Poster: "Barton B. Anderson" <mopar-at-uswest-dot-net>
>
> Larry,
>
> A flat, conical, or vertical primary can ALL over-couple or under-couple.
The