[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

3-phase current

Hi there,

Yea, I'm new here.

My problem is that I just got ahold of a 10KV power supply, and actually
managed to get all 700 pounds of it to my house-- But I've got no way to
power it.  Does anyone know the ballpark cost for piping in 3-phase
current, or what they usually charge for branching it in from a place
where it's already installed?

Thanks, and by the way, a while ago a plug should have floated by about
capacitors for sale.  I am the one selling them, and now my web page is
up, which has more complete information on them. I've got two types, a
170uF 10KV, and a 1.8 MFD 60KV.

SM

|Shady M's High-Voltage Supply, providing the public with low-cost surplus|
|equipment.  		HighVoltage-at-gil-dot-net                               |
|			http://www.gil-dot-net/~hivolt                        |