[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: again!! (Cone Shaped Primary Inductance Formula)

There is an Excel program originally written by Ed Sonderman and
modified by Corey Ruch that does a good job of calculating the L of a
cone shaped primary.  It also tells you required length, has a good
graphic, etc.  I haven't independently verified the accuracy of the
equation, but it seems logical.  Here is the URL, it's at the bottom of
the page:  http://members.tripod-dot-com/~coreyonline/CoreysTC.html

--
Ross Overstreet
Huntington Beach, CA