[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: IMPORTANT: RESEARCH ON WHAT?

Hi Richard,

> Original Poster: Richard Hull <rhull-at-richmond.infi-dot-net>
>

> Tesla List wrote:
>
> > Original Poster: "Malcolm Watts" <MALCOLM-at-directorate.wnp.ac.nz>
> >
> > Hi Richard,
> >
> > > Original Poster: Richard Hull <rhull-at-richmond.infi-dot-net>
> > >
> > <snip>
> > > ...........................................Malcolm,
> > >
> > > The potential actually going into the 12" X  4" resonator coil's
> > > base on 11E is unknown, but the transmission line will give about a
> > > 18"  flaming white hot arc of incredible brilliance and brissance.
> > > The xmission line touches down on a 12 X 3 spun Aluminum toroid at
> > > the base of the resonator.  #30 wire (Kynar- wire wrap wire) is
> > > tight wound and uncoated the full length.  A 20X5 toroid is in
> > > contact with the output end of resonator.  The resonator is hollow
> > > with no bulk heads (just a cross bar at each end for suspension)
> > > Thus, two flat un-insulated metallic surfaces (toroid webs) face
> > > one another separated by the hollow 12" resonator.  The 20X5 Toroid
> > > is stepped out in only 6" with a very shallow spun Aluminum cone to
> > > 36".  There, a 45"X 12" toroid is bolted to the entire apparatus and
> > > I have produced 125" sparks  with 7KW.  So the direct, empirical,
> > > visual experience is an 18" arc to a 125" arc via resonator rise.
> > > I personally feel that the artifcie is not so much in the resonator
> > > and the potential is not scaled 6 or more to 1 as might be
> > > innocently assumed.  The field control has got to be superb as the
> > > two webs separated by 1 foot regardless of voltage phasing has
> > > never arced over.
> >
> > Would you mind running the system single shot one day at the normal
> > peak primary voltage and posting the attached lengths to ground from
> > the transmission line and the output toroid please?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Malcolm
> >
> > P.S. I would be interested in the latest update of the Guide too.
>
> Malcolm,
>
> How do I single shot the system.  It is not an open system.  All wiring is
> in plumbing and behind a lot of other neat scientific stuff  The gap is
> dangerously close to the system!  It would not be a casual thing to do.
> Peak voltage of 28.9kv.  I doubt that I would see more than 2 foot off
> the resonator.  All the max sparks from any system are a function of its
> dynamic characterisitcs.  Staitc conditions would never scale.  Of this, I
> am absolutely certain.

I agree that static conditions don't scale in terms of spark lengths
under repetitive conditions. However, I see no reason why voltages
wouldn't. Again, I am interested to know what proportion of total
output voltage is produced by the resonator. I think it could be done
and should be done. It would certainly be a reasonable test of Dr de
Queiroz's modelling of the sec+extra system in my opinion. Anybody
see any reason why not?

> I might hook up a current limited DC supply with a long charging TC and
> set the gap wheel to alignment.  Again, all the quenching effects of the
> gap and the ion dynamics would be factored out of the system.  I could
> probably beat this magnifier static test with a simple two coil system.
> Yet the maggey would far outperform it in a dynamic show of arms.
>
> If I do it, I will report it to the list.
>
> Richard Hull

Thanks.
Malcolm