[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ball Lightning (Moderator Comment)

Hello Dennis,

> From: "Dennis C. Lee" <atech-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>
>

> At:
>
> http://www.u36-dot-com/fred/patents/01119732.pdf
>
> I'm glad you asked and I'm glad I looked.
>
> P.2 L.25 ...maximum pressure shifts below terminal D, along coil B, ball of
> fire...
>
> P.2 L.35 ...energy accumulated in exited circuit...instead of one quarter of
> the period to transform from static to kinetic...spend itself in smaller
> amount of time..
>
> P.2 L.42 ...circuit strongly excited...impressed oscillation suddenly more
> rapid than free oscillation...

Unfortunately that says nothing whatsoever about how to connect coils
up to produce the effect :(  I too read this.

> Anyone ever try the little hemispheres on the toroid?

People have produced piecewise terminals from time to time. One
coiler made a toroid of spheres for a 25kW+ coil.

> P.2 L.7 ...primary C may be excited...by alternator or CONDENSER...
> Does this mean a power supply is optional? Or do you rev her up then let it
> freewheel? All the other patents have power supplies drawn in. Why does this
> one have a capacitor only???

Because that's all you need for a capacitor discharge machine.  He is
talking about either CW running or cap discharge. Nothing new.

Malcolm
<snip>