[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

metal spinning

I have been posting information, and asking for information on metal
plating. But just yesterday as I was searching for tools to use with a
wood lathe and I stumbled on a site that features metal spinning. It
uses rather small metal disks to line the insides of wooden bowls. I
don't see why the techniques could not be scaled up so you could spin
your own toruses. They sell a kit that includes a instructional video
tape, and the tools for the job. All that would be required is a
suitable wooden form turned on a wood lathe, and larger size metal
sheeting.

   http://www.cuttingedgetools-dot-com/Onlinecat.htm/WebCatalog/MetSpin.html

                             Frankensteins Helper
                                     Max