[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ball Lightning (Moderator Comment)

From: "Dennis C. Lee" <atech-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>

At:

http://www.u36-dot-com/fred/patents/01119732.pdf

I'm glad you asked and I'm glad I looked.

P.2 L.25 ...maximum pressure shifts below terminal D, along coil B, ball of
fire...

P.2 L.35 ...energy accumulated in exited circuit...instead of one quarter of
the period to transform from static to kinetic...spend itself in smaller
amount of time..

P.2 L.42 ...circuit strongly excited...impressed oscillation suddenly more
rapid than free oscillation...

Anyone ever try the little hemispheres on the toroid?

P.2 L.7 ...primary C may be excited...by alternator or CONDENSER...
Does this mean a power supply is optional? Or do you rev her up then let it
freewheel? All the other patents have power supplies drawn in. Why does this
one have a capacitor only???

At 08:26 PM 8/27/98 -0600, you wrote:

>From: "Malcolm Watts" <MALCOLM-at-directorate.wnp.ac.nz>
>
>Hello all,

>Does anybody know exactly what those specifications from Tesla were?
>Alternatively, a reference to the patents in question would be useful.

Tall Ships
http://pw1-dot-netcom-dot-com/~atech/tallship.html