[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

First light, and a poor performance

----------
From:  Mike Harrison [SMTP:wwl-at-netcomuk.co.uk]
Sent:  Monday, August 24, 1998 7:39 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: First light, and a poor performance

On Sun, 23 Aug 1998 23:41:23 -0500, you wrote:

This looks pretty thin for this power level- 6 or 8mm copper tube
would probably be better. RS do the 6mm stuff, but it's in the
pneumatics section of the catalogue, not plumbing

   _/ L_/  Mike Harrison / White Wing Logic / wwl-at-netcomuk.co.uk  _/ L_/
 _/ W_/  Hardware & Software design / PCB Design / Consultancy  _/ W_/
/_W_/  Industrial / Computer Peripherals / Hazardous Area      /_W_/