[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

square mil wire

----------
From:  bertpool-at-ticnet-dot-com [SMTP:bertpool-at-ticnet-dot-com]
Sent:  Sunday, August 23, 1998 5:20 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: square mil wire

> ----------

Personally. I'd be very interested in seeing you go ahead and wind this coil.
Wild Bill Emery and I have successfully used a magnifier secondary wound
with 6 gauge rectangular wire - wound on edge yet!  We had no problems with
insulation break-down on the coil because of wire-insulation problems.  I think
your 14 ga. coil will look super and will work perfectly.

Bert Pool