[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Hi !

----------
From:  Robert W. Stephens [SMTP:rwstephens-at-headwaters-dot-com]
Sent:  Saturday, August 22, 1998 7:48 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Hi !

Jorge,

Welcome back to the best forum in the world to discuss Tesla coils.
Good luck with your coil project.  Keep us all up to date on your
progress.

regards,

Robert W. Stephens
Director
Lindsay Scientific Co.
RR1 Shelburne, ON Canada L0N-1S5
Tel or AutoFax: 1-519-925-1771
*Custom built Tesla coils, etc., for museum display
 and special effects work.
*Canada's largest publicly accessible wall-to-wall
 indoor lightning show...by appointment.
*Future home of Electric Science World,
 educational/entertaining Theatre of Electricity.
*Antique TV Museum...in search and acquire mode now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Inquiries welcomed! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~