[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Modulated Spark Gap.

----------
From:  Marcus Young [SMTP:MEYoung-at-uq-dot-net.au]
Sent:  Friday, August 21, 1998 5:13 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Modulated Spark Gap.

At 11:17 PM 8/19/98 -0500, you wrote:

> [...]
scrap value, and have a huge voice coil that can easily handle the mass of
your contact assembly, and they come with a high power amplifier to drive it.

>Storey Clamp
>San Antonio, Texas

That sounds awsome! THanx for the tip! I dont know if I be able to find
one, but ill have a try.
hehe, i could allways break a glass cbinet at the museum :)
I actually salvaged one of those washing machine multistacked hard discs
ones. They can make a
good top capacitance for a secondary or tertiary If you put a wok lid on
top ..heh
The distance between discs is narrow enough to creat a good approximated
feild with less bleed
than youde imagine from all those sharp edges though ...

Thanx

Marcus