[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Measurement Techniques

----------
From:  Malcolm Watts [SMTP:MALCOLM-at-directorate.wnp.ac.nz]
Sent:  Tuesday, August 18, 1998 5:42 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Measurement Techniques

Hi Tony,

Monitor the e-field using a scope aerial probe (if you don't have
something as sophisticated as Terry Fritz's probes). For the primary
alone, you will see the oscillations cease (at a pretty low
amplitude). For the coupled system, the lack of a beat envelope
signals effective primary quench.

Malcolm
<snip>