[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Apology Demanded

----------
From:  Thomas McGahee [SMTP:tom_mcgahee-at-sigmais-dot-com]
Sent:  Monday, August 17, 1998 10:43 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Apology Demanded

-

I would NEVER work for Bill Pollack the Arcstarter.
Where would you get such an insane idea?
You have greatly hurt my feelings. (and probably *his*, too!)
We *both* demand a public apology. Fail to do so,
and I threaten to post letters proving that you have
stolen all your best ideas from Thomas Edison.