[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: New Coil Test Plan (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 11:50:27 EDT
From: Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: New Coil Test Plan (fwd)

- snip -
<<
 The primary/secondary assembly is presently mounted in a transport cradle
 which I need to use to get it in and out of the garage (where cars used to
 be).  It has to be lifted up to the vertical position and this will take two
 of us.  I have less than 5 hours of work left now so after not running a
 coil all summer, I'm getting pretty anxious to get it out and start the
 final tuning.  Power consumption will be at the 25 Kw level and if I don't
 see sparks over 20' by early September, I'll be probably be working to
 resolve some built in fault!  If a large cloud of smoke is seen over
 Wisconsin, that's my coil #5 !

 Chuck

Chuck,

Sounds like a hell of a project.  Keep us posted.

Ed Sonderman