[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Fw: Input frequency (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 17:43:06 +0100
From: "chris.swinson" <chris.swinson-at-zetnet.co.uk>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Fw: Input frequency (fwd)

-----Original Message-----
From: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Date: 04 August 1998 03:07

I don't fully understand how electrons act, but if you speed them up twice
as much, would you not get twice the output voltage ?

I have done calculations on telsa programs and that's what it suggests.
Well I did many "test" coils my results were somthing like this....

50Hz 230 V input   - 8KV 30ma out
100Hz 230V input  - 16Kv 30 ma out

Sounds odd but thats how the program calculates it.  It must be good , as
you could in theory charge the capacitor up in half the time.  So you could
have a double the size and still retain the same operating frquency of you
coil ( maybe ).  But you would have a lot more power input to your coil
( ? )

I'm not sure but you may have to change the coil to take advantage of the
extra power availible, but the way I see it you should get twice the power
at the same frequncy.  Humm, May have to do a coil twice the size to make
use of the extra power input.

Chris.