[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

US Site (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 23:48:46 +0100
From: R M Craven <craven-at-globalnet.co.uk>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: US Site

I expect everyone in America knows about this, but I thought you'd all
like it anyway. Various Maxwell caps (only an arm and a leg each) but,
perhaps of more interest, lots of kraft paper, kapton film,
ametallised dielectric film etc etc going cheap (ish)

Richard Craven, Malvern, England.

BTW does anyone want to send me some Behr Superbuild 50? Not available
here:still in the age of Bakelite and Shellac...

http://www.surplussales-dot-com/index.html

Receive your catalog by using our convenient order form at this site,
by calling (800) 244-4567, (402) 346-4750 or by faxing credit card
information to (402) 346-2939.

For more information send e-mail to: grinnell-at-surplussales-dot-com or
call: (402) 346-4750
fax: (402) 346-2939; write: 1502 Jones Street, Omaha NE 68102