[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Measuring Capacitance (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 13:17:09 -0500
From: "Barton B. Anderson" <mopar-at-mn.uswest-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Measuring Capacitance (fwd)

Patrick,

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

An LCR meter is designed specifically for capacitance/inductance/resistance
measurements unlike a digital multimeter which has "multi" measurements. Both are
hand-held. I use CSI 80kv caps rated at 0.02uF ea (have three paralleled for
0.06uF). All caps measured to their rated value with the LCR.

Bart