[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: shower liner (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 05:28:06 GMT
From: Jim Fosse <jim.fosse-at-bjt-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: shower liner (fwd)

>Quick Question on 40 mil pvc.
>I was out on a job site and this plumber had this rubber material he uses
>for showers on wooden floors , on the material it was stamped 40mil pvc.Not
>very exspensive and he could get me any size for about 15 bucks a sheet
>approx.Would this be any good for a rolled cap?

Ray,

	been there, done that, and smoked it. ( I made some 500pF
filter caps for my first coil using PVC shower cup material that
lasted about 1/3 as long as my polyethylene cap) Since then, I've
smoked 3 more polyethylene caps, due to lack of experience; mostly;(

Only post #5 though;)

	roll'em and smok'em,

	jim