[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: pole pig chart (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 1997 12:58:15 -0600
From: Jeff Corr <corr-at-enid-dot-com>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: pole pig chart (fwd)

I realize the load will change with coils.  I have demonstrated
this with neons as well.  I removed some shunts to get the neons
to put out more current.  On average, the three 15kv, 45ma neons
pulled around 7 amps each.  When I changed the capacitance from
.012uf to .024uf, the three neons tripped my 30 amp breaker
repeatidly.

Anyways I already got a chart from another member of the list.