[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Subject: names (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 06:04:13 +0000
From: "John H. Couture" <couturejh-at-worldnet.att-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Subject: names (fwd)

At 10:05 AM 4/23/98 -0600, you wrote:

> [...]

  Gary -

  I agree that a thread can go off on a tangent and the title should be
changed when it does. However, I do not agree that a discussion of power vs
energy is nitpicking when it comes to Tesla coils. I would point out to you
that this discussion was originally going into the over unity energy field
and a clarification of the terms of power vs energy were necessary. The fact
that the thread extented to such length is an indication that these two
terms are still confusing the people on the Tesla List.

  John Couture