[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Giving credit to Tesla (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 21:35:42 EDT
From: Hollmike <Hollmike-at-aol-dot-com>
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Giving credit to Tesla (fwd)

Patrick,
    I cannot specifically answer your questions.  I would suggest checking out
Tesla's Colorado Springs Notes for most of those answers.  I read this several
years ago, but don't remember all the details.  I thought his primary was 53
feet in diameter, but could be wrong.  I also never found any specific
information about how much power he transmitted, but the effects were able to
be seen in Cripple Creek, CO which was 26 miles away.  That in itself is
amazing to me.
   He did have the Wardenclyffe transmitter in a working state and some think
that he created a massive destructive discharge that flattened hundreds of
acres in the Tunguska forest in Russia.  I don't know what to think of that.
He did allude to the ability of his transmitter to be capable of that.
    He lived to be an old man and never married.  He didn't think it fair to
any woman because he didn't have time for them with all his work.
    This isn't much help, but I think you can find these answers if you look
hard enough.
Mike Hollingsworth

[ NOTE: The tunguska explosion origin has not been attributed to Tesla by
reputable sources.