Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 23:50:13 +0100
From: R M Craven <craven-at-globalnet.co.uk>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Exactly What is Behr Super Build ?

I wonder if someone in the USA could describe exactly what this matl.
is please. I understand it to be a 2 part (epoxy?) coating.

What is its usual use?
What does the hazard label on the tin say?
What is the base solvent (if any)?
What are the two parts (presumably a peroxide hardener and a resin
matrix)?

I want to get a UK equivalent because i like the idea of the very hard
coating it gives. No doubt the UK equivalent will cost stacks, as
ever, so i might like to import some. Anyone know a WWW URL where i
can check it out? Searches have come up with nothing so far.

Cheers

Richard Craven, Malvern, England.