[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

indoor coiling

----------
From:  D.C. Cox [SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent:  Monday, April 20, 1998 8:58 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: indoor coiling

to: EShulz531

You need better line filters -- usually two in series between your variac
and the plug.  Also use some varisters and a few ferrite chokes in each
power line leg.  You are feeding undesireable rf back into the power line
which may also be affecting your neighbors clock as well.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net