[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Bert Pool's Visit (fwd)

----------
From:  Bert Pool [SMTP:bertpool-at-ticnet-dot-com]
Sent:  Tuesday, April 14, 1998 10:47 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Bert Pool's Visit (fwd)

I just got back from my visit to New Zealand.  I was very happy to get to
finally meet Malcom Watts in person!  I was impressed with his lab work,
and I'll be posting some pictures on my web site as soon as they get back
from the processing lab ( I shot over 430 pictures in NZ, so it will take a
few days to get it all back!)  I was not impressed with the antiquated
power system in Aukland, though Wellington was better.  I really like NZ
and the people there - very friendly and thoughtful.  Malcom, thanks again
for the tour and dinner!

Bert Pool