[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Help with spark gap adjustment

----------
From:  Michael Andrus [SMTP:andrus-at-ccountry-dot-net]
Sent:  Tuesday, April 14, 1998 10:25 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Help with spark gap adjustment

-----Original Message-----
From: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
To: 'Tesla List' <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Date: Monday, April 13, 1998 11:19 PM
Subject: Help with spark gap adjustment

To: Dr. Resonance,

I was wondering for the sake of adjustment.  I thought maybe if I were to
adjust the gap to the right point where the xfmr could no longer break down
the gap w/o the cap, then that would be the right spacing for when the cap
was attached.  I was just wondering if this was wrong.  Sorry about not
being clear on that in my previous post.
M. Andrus