[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Simple Kit (fwd)

----------
From:  Biagio Conti [SMTP:bconti-at-concentric-dot-net]
Sent:  Tuesday, March 31, 1998 10:23 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Simple Kit (fwd)

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]
To Alfred Skrocki:

Thank you for your kind direction. I tried the two companies mentiioned
for Tesla Coils but they were a bit expensive.  The small transistorized
one was somewhat affordable but then again, I don't know if
transistorized version of a coil will lack what Tesla's original did.
Thanks, I'll look at the downloaded files.  I've been trying to keep
track on the Tesla List but frankly I am lost.  Its funny after all
these years of selling Tesla information I finally have some time to
build some kits.  Is there anyone out there who would be interested in
selling their working project.  What kind of experiments can you do with
them?  Thanks again.