[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla Twin

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 15:04:46 -0700
From: Skip Greiner <sgreiner-at-wwnet-dot-com>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Tesla Twin

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

I must have been asleep when I wrote this one. I plan to direct connect
the driven secondary base direct to the undriven secondary base. I do
not plan to use a ground connection on either base. I believe that the
undriven secondary will act as a perfect counterpoise to the driven
secondary.

Again ...thanks for any observations

Awake in Detroit

Skip