[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Oil filled Secondary Coil

From: 	chuck seguin[SMTP:seguinc-at-algonquinc.on.ca]
Reply To: 	seguinc-at-algonquinc.on.ca
Sent: 	Wednesday, September 24, 1997 3:33 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Oil filled Secondary Coil

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]
Hi everyone;

I believe Tesla performed many experiments this way.  When he was
explaining many of his priciples to groups and during his public
appearances, he used such a set-up.

The drawback I can see is the physical dimensions of the oil container;
when you get to very large size secondaries, you'll need a very large
container.

Chuck