[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Laser-lightning work in Japan

From: 	Kerry Ludwig[SMTP:kilroy-at-bscn-dot-com]
Sent: 	Monday, September 22, 1997 10:13 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Laser-lightning work in Japan

At 08:38 PM 9/22/97 -0500, you wrote:

> [...]
There is an article on the subject in the August issue of Scientific
American called "Lightning Control with Lasers". pp.50 - 55.  I am not sure
if it is the same people that you are looking for.  The name it gives are:
Jean-Claude Diels, Ralph Bernstein, Karl E. Stahlkopf and Xin Miao Zhao.

There is no reference to scientific papers that I remember, only suggestions
for further reading on the subject.

I hope that this can help.

Kerry "Kilroy" Ludwig
Kilroy-at-bscn-dot-com