[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Magnetic quenched gaps

From: 	DR.RESONANCE[SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent: 	Saturday, September 20, 1997 12:03 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Magnetic quenched gaps

to: Alfred

Rich Hull gave us a couple of very powerful rare earth magnets.  We used
them to quench a small oscillator system.  I think Rich also used them in
one of his larger systems.  Perhaps he could lay a few comments on.  We
found them rather bulky to work with for the small benefits they provide.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net

Nomex