[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Hello to all from a new coiler

From: 	Chuck Curran[SMTP:ccurran-at-execpc-dot-com]
Sent: 	Wednesday, September 17, 1997 6:29 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Hello to all from a new coiler

Hello Vince:

Sounds like a good start on your coil.  I just wanted to pass along that
myself and several others on this list have been very successful with
the green style PVC pipe--I really can't comment on your other material,
just not familiar with it.  If you have a section with 3/16" walls I
would spend any time on turning it down to a thinner wall dimension.
You won't be able to "see" any difference.  Good Luck

Chuck Curran