[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE- FW: Flybacks

From: 	Robert Michaels[SMTP:robert.michaels-at-online.sme-dot-org]
Sent: 	Tuesday, September 16, 1997 2:51 PM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	RE- FW: Flybacks

        I believe it's one of those cheap power supplies being
        imported these days from Red China -- a Swee-Ching
        power supply.  (Oooops! 'Scuse me - I mean it's the
        free Peoples (free) Republic of China -- [how could
        I have made that slip??] ).

                                 Politically incorrect (again),
                                 -- in Detroit, USA

                                 Robert Michaels