[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Kevin's question of Applicability

From: 	Rick Holland[SMTP:rickh-at-ghg-dot-net]
Sent: 	Monday, September 15, 1997 1:33 AM
To: 	Tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	Kevin's question of Applicability

There have been many answers to this post, but I think most have missed
the mark (personal opinion). I have been posed with the same question
from knowledgeable peers and from interested laymen. The answer has to
match the knowledge of the questioner. In the knowledgeable set, I
answer that Tesla was doing research in the transmission of power
without wires and that the generation of streamers was a by-product of
an un-tuned experiment. This in itself opens up a whole new area of
investigation that is tapped by a very small group of people with
indeterminate results.
As to the interested layman, I find that the Dr. Frankenstein approach
works best. I have discovered a branch of science that is interesting
and spectacular and I want to see where it leads. In the meantime, look
at what this does!
--

    Rick Holland

    The Answer is 42