[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Tuve's work

From: 	Alfred A. Skrocki[SMTP:alfred.skrocki-at-cybernetworking-dot-com]
Sent: 	Sunday, September 14, 1997 9:21 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Tuve's work

On Friday, September 12, 1997 5:22 PM DR.RESONANCE
[SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net] wrote;

> Hi John:
>
> Just for the record the Breit, Tuve, and Dahl coil actually only produced
> 2.2 MEV.  The original article was severly flawed in potential measured Mr.
> Tuve conceded later...

I have been going nuts trying to find the Tuve files (photos of his
coil and his notes) on the Net do you happen to know where I can
download them? I'm not familiar with Breit nor Dahl, could you
enlighten me on their work?

			       Sincerely

				\\\|///
			       (  -at- -at-  )
			   Alfred A. Skrocki
		  Alfred.Skrocki-at-CyberNetworking-dot-com
			     .ooo0   0ooo.
			       \_)   (_/