[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla Coil Document Now Available

From: 	Alfred A. Skrocki[SMTP:alfred.skrocki-at-cybernetworking-dot-com]
Sent: 	Sunday, September 14, 1997 9:21 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Tesla Coil Document Now Available

On Friday, September 12, 1997 6:53 AM Sandy
[SMTP:DamDeName-at-aol-dot-com] wrote;

> Hi Geoff,
>
>     I've tried ,in vain, to get the pdf format tesla doc.
>

>        All i get (readable) is the first page --- with the
> message that the reader has unrecognizable characters "<<"
> help ??

Sandy, I have prety much the same problem, only I get the first 2
pages. I'm using Adobe Acrobat reader v2.1, it's possible we may need
version 3.0 to see the whole document, I'll be downloading the latest
version later this evening and I'll report if it helps.

			       Sincerely

				\\\|///
			       (  -at- -at-  )
			   Alfred A. Skrocki
		  Alfred.Skrocki-at-CyberNetworking-dot-com
			     .ooo0   0ooo.
			       \_)   (_/