[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Hello All

From: 	Thomas McGahee[SMTP:tom_mcgahee-at-sigmais-dot-com]
Sent: 	Sunday, September 14, 1997 5:39 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Hello All

.> From: 	Richard Quick[SMTP:richard.quick-at-slug-dot-org]
> Sent: 	Saturday, September 13, 1997 11:54 PM
> To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject: 	Hello All
>
> Hello All...
>
> I had hoped to be able to sneak back without much notice, but
> my few short posts of the other day resulted in a dozen personal
> messages of greetings, questions, and information requests.

HUMONGOUS SNIP

> So, please let me get back into things slowly.  My time is more
> limited than ever before in my life, and my interest in coiling
> is only now starting to rebud after a rather severe pruning.  I
> think I would prefer to sit back, read some, and post lightly and
> occasionally.
>
> Richard Q.
>

> ... If all else fails... Electrocute the bus driver!
> ___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12

Richard,
Thank you for sharing your story with us. I am sure that after
reading about your run in with the nutty bus driver that most of us
here on the Tesla list understand fully your closing sentiment
"Electrocute the bus driver!" even if we don't USUALLY condone the
wholesale electrocution of bus drivers. (Most bus drivers are pretty
normal people).

We greatly appreciate your past contributions to the Tesla list. They
have helped countless coilers, and are wonderful examples of good
writing and clear thinking, and represent a lot of work on your part.

Heck, Richard Quick is a byword among coilers. You are legendary for
your contributions to coiling. Most of us coilers have learned a lot
from what you have shared with us through your posts. The first thing
most of us tell new coilers to do is download the Richard Quick
documents and read them cover to cover.

We are greatly pleased to have you back with us, and we hope that our
occassional questions do not over-burden you. I hope that all of us
give you the space that you need, and that your continuing journey
with us is a pleasing one for you.

Thanks!

Fr. Tom McGahee