[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TC Electrostatics Revisited IIIa

From: 	DR.RESONANCE[SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent: 	Friday, September 12, 1997 5:22 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: TC Electrostatics Revisited IIIa

Hi John:

Just for the record the Breit, Tuve, and Dahl coil actually only produced
2.2 MEV.  The original article was severly flawed in potential measured Mr.
Tuve conceded later.  He also had very nasty things to say about resonance
transformer!!  They needed a very steady state DC source for acceleration
and the system they attempted was certainly not steady.

Hope to see you again this winter.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net