[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: New Testing

From: 	Dan Kline[SMTP:ntesla-at-ntesla.csd.sc.edu]
Reply To: 	ntesla-at-ntesla.csd.sc.edu
Sent: 	Friday, September 12, 1997 10:02 AM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	Re: New Testing

Hmmm...I'm not sure if this went out before or not...if so, my apologies to
the list

Ed,

Check your secondary for internal arcing along the inside of the coil form.
I know your secondary is sealed and all that, but I've had this *exact same
problem* when I had interturn arcing on the *inside* of the coil form.

Dan