[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RE- caps, spark gap, and more

From: 	Aperiodic-at-aol-dot-com[SMTP:Aperiodic-at-aol-dot-com]
Sent: 	Friday, September 12, 1997 4:55 PM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	Re: RE- caps, spark gap, and more

                                                A Scientist & an
                                                Engineer (and quite
                                                clear on the concept)
                                                in -- Detroit, USA

                                                Robert Michaels

        P.S.:  If you want an erudite peg on which to hang your
               project see the  =excellent=  post by Richard Wayne
               Wahl on electrostatics vs. electromagnetics.

               Good work Mr. Wahl!  I don't hand out compliments
               any too often [ have you noticed? ], but you get
               one from me on this.  Dr. Tesla would have liked it.

I'm sure he would have.  However, don't pat yourself on the back too hard;
you surely will belch.  And none of us would like that.

Sincerely yours,

S. Uncler