[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Tesla Safety Placard Warning Signs

From: 	David Sharpe[SMTP:sccr4us-at-erols-dot-com]
Reply To: 	sccr4us-at-erols-dot-com
Sent: 	Thursday, September 11, 1997 9:58 PM
To: 	Chip Atkinson
Subject: 	Tesla Safety Placard Warning Signs

Skip, ALL

I have made a Tesla Safety Placard, in the spirit and intent of
standard IEEE warning signs for HV equipment, listing the major
hazards as discussed in the Tesla List Safety FAQ section.  I'm
offering them to help the community, especially "newbees" to be
aware of the dangers of working around HV equipment.  Chip has
one, and I've been selling at Richard Hull's Teslathon for two
years (counting this weekend), and at Ed Wingate's 'thon this
year.  The signs have been very well received.

Please contact directly for further information and pricing.

Regards

DAVE SHARPE, TCBOR