[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: New and Used Transformers

From: 	Charles Brush[SMTP:cfbrush-at-interport-dot-net]
Sent: 	Wednesday, September 10, 1997 10:07 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: New and Used Transformers

[snip]
>From: 	gweaver[SMTP:gweaver-at-earthlink-dot-net]
>
>Today at work I received a used industrial equipment catalog.  I usually
>look at things like milling machines, lathes, presses, shears, welders, etc.
>but today I decided to check out the entire catalog to see if it had
>anything interesting in it.   It has high voltage transformers in it.  There

Hi Gary & all,

I had a subscription to that catalog for a while and it does list some
interesting suff.  A call to a transformer company (like T&R) will get you
a lot more selection however, particularly in the 5-15kVA range.  Another
interesting URL for electrical utility type equipment is:
http://www.austin.inter-dot-net/

Zap!

Charles Brush
http://www.foundrygroup-dot-com/cbrush