[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: rolled caps [Oil source ? ]

From: 	Mad Coiler[SMTP:tesla_coiler-at-hotmail-dot-com]
Sent: 	Wednesday, September 10, 1997 11:21 AM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	Re: rolled caps

  Thank you all for helping me with this. I would have liked to use more
plates than just two but with the thickness of PE and quantity I have
little choice but to have three sheets of 30 mill between two plates.

  My next problem, what kinda oil does everyone use to insulate this. I
have seen mineral oil used, but I can only find it at Wall Mart, a tiny
bottle for $2. Were does everyone get large quantities of this? Or is
there some other oil - like transformer oil? I have been unable to
locate any transformer oil.

Any further help would be appreciated,
Mad Coiler